Sunday 30 August 2009

I'm a good author...

Well, that's according to book publisher Mitchell Beazley, who are publishing the Allotment Handbook for the RHS and for which I've written the section on vegetables.
But it's not necessarily because I write well - it's because my deadline is tomorrow and I sent all the copy last Friday! Now there's one advantage of not having a proper job and lots of time to fill.
Let's hope when they get round to reading the copy whot I writ they'll still have the same opinion. I guess the ultimate test will be how many copies the book actually sells. For those who are desperate for another veg/allotment book you'll have to wait until March 2010 to get your hands on it.

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope your former RHS colleagues and co authors don't let the side down. My sources tell me that there is a cute new authoress on the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the co-authors will produce the goods. I've not heard any different.

    ReplyDelete